Payment Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Payment for Training
- You will be invoiced on completion of any full or half day training.
- Payment is required within one calendar month of the date on the invoice and can be paid by BACS or cheque as detailed on your invoice
- Statements of account will be issued at the end of each calendar month.
- Accounts which are overdue by more than two months will begin to accrue interest of 10% per month the account remains in arrears.
If you book an individually tailored programme you will be invoiced for course development costs in advance of the training being delivered. This will be subject to the payment terms at 2) above.
2) Cancellation Policy
- To confirm your booking you must sign the booking form to accept dates of delivery, costs and confirm your are authorised to do so.
- In the rare circumstance that we cancel your training and are unable to rearrange within a mutually agreeable timeframe, you will not be charged for the training. If you have made any payment for training this will be reimbursed to you in full within 1 calendar month of notice of the cancellation.
- In the event that you cancel training for which you have agreed a booking:
- There will be a 25% administrative fee (of your quoted costs) charged if a cancellation is made before 3 calendar months of the date of the programme commencing.
- There will be 50% of the full and undiscounted cost of the programme, if cancelled within 1 calendar month of the date of the programme commencing.
- The full cost of the programme will be invoiced if you do not attend the training on the scheduled date and no notice is given.
- All cancellations must be confirmed in writing
- Should your organisation be impacted by COVID at short notice the following will apply.
- You must confirm in writing that you are cancelling because of a COVID impact on your staff availability.
- You will be offered the opportunity to undertake this training on the same date via a virtual platform.
- If this is not possible, then all efforts will be made to rearrange the training to a mutually suitable time in the same financial year (April to March).
- Cancelled training will carry a 25% administrative fee to cover all booking and availability impacts. This will be charged in line with the payment terms above. 10% of this can be recovered from any training costs delivered to the same organisation in the subsequent 12 months.